Evelyn Partners, the UK’s leading integrated wealth management and professional services group, appointed Yard as their Analytics partner in 2022. Since then, we’ve led the journey to a best practice analytics solution across their main brands, Evelyn Partners and Bestinvest.
Shortly after we were appointed, our client launched new websites for both Evelyn Partners and Bestinvest. We had to strike a balance between surfacing must-have data for launch whilst beginning the process of implementing a best practice analytics solution. A new mobile application for Bestinvest was also on the roadmap. Both Tealium and Google Tag Manager were used as tag management systems - this needed to be rationalised.
Through a series of stakeholder meetings across a variety of teams including marketing, UX, product and analytics, we quickly identified the must-have data requirements of core journeys (such as registrations, account opens, deposits and transfers) in preparation for launch. This was a collaborative effort, implemented in TealiumIQ and configured in Google Analytics.
In parallel we conducted a digital data health check, inclusive of Tealium and Google Analytics audits. We ran stakeholder workshops to understand and capture digital data ambitions versus current visibility. The output being a proposed plan to move to a best practise Google Analytics 4 solution across web and app platforms. This included:
- Creation of a data layer specification (web and app) capturing the data points required to meet all digital data requirements identified.
- Educated and supported internal teams throughout the data layer process - briefing partner/ internal development teams on the specification, detailing expected outputs and cyclical release testing and feedback.
- Implementation in TealiumIQ and configured in Google Analytics 4 surfacing visibility on digital interactions / journeys.
- Integration with marketing technologies within Evelyn Partners stack.
- Creation of dashboards / scheduled reports in Google Explorations and Google Looker Studio visualising key metrics and data reporting.
- Cookie management / privacy law expert advice and implementation.
- GA4 training provided to internal stakeholders promoting use across the business.
- Collaborative creation of a data layer process for new journey updates.
- On-going analyst and technical support working as an extension to the internal insights and digital analytics team.
- Best practice Google Analytics 4 solution implemented in TealiumIQ.
- Ability to measure ecommerce journey funnels and conversion goals across web and app.
- Visibility on marketing channel performance.
- Google Looker Studio dashboards visualising performance metrics to key business stakeholders.
- Insights pinpointing opportunities to optimise journeys and improve customer experience.