Yard is a marketing and technology agency for brands looking to challenge and create change in their markets. We are fiercely pragmatic and always committed to delivering relevant and engaging digital experiences. We do this through sharp strategic thinking, smart creative ideation and reliable execution in search, content, analytics, platforms, campaigns, marketing and training.
The role will involve communicating with teams client side including analytics, development and marketing teams of varying seniority levels. You will need to be confident in discussing and presenting on all aspects of analytics development work.
Developer implementing and/or improving Analytics solutions (Adobe Analytics and GA4) for our clients including:
- Creation and maintenance of documentation to support implementations e.g. data layer specification
- Supporting client / 3rd party web developers with data layer implementation and testing.
- Implementation of digital tracking (web/app) via various TMSs including Adobe Launch /GTM/ Tealium Analytics, tag and efficiency audits as part of Digital Data Health Check package offering.
- Proactively identifying and recommending analytics implementation improvements for our clients.
- Investigate, diagnose and present solutions for data / tracking issues as they arise.
Implementation and/or integration of other marketing technologies e.g. cookie acceptance solutions, Live chat solutions.
Implementation of A/B test/experiences via technologies such as Adobe Target.
- Analytics (Adobe and GA4) implementation developer on allocated client projects and BAU workstreams; delivering best- in-class outcomes and solutions for our clients
- Support with training and coaching junior developers
- Take active role in client communications (f2f meetings, video calls, Kanban boards and emails) as required
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best-practices
- Provide speedy and effective troubleshooting assistance to clients in situations where data may look inaccurate or incomplete
Yard is an agency committed to both understanding what value clients might generate from their digital investments and helping them deliver and sustain this value through innovative products and services.
We expect all our employees to live our values in their day-to-day interactions with colleagues, clients and contacts:
- Firm financial footings (Commercialism, diligence, efficiency)
- Always leaning in (Listening, challenging, hunger)
- Finding ways through (Flexibility, pragmatism, speed)
- Earning the right (Humility, proactivity, altruism)
- Proving our value (Measuring, optimising, futureproofing)
- Being stronger together (Collaboration, sharing, partnering)
Competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Experience)
- Experience of implementing successful Analytics solutions (ideally both Adobe Analytics and GA4) across web and app
- Confident in presenting on all aspects of analytics development work to clients of all seniority levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Tag Management technologies including Adobe Launch, TealiumIQ and GTM preferred (training will be provided)
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics and GA4
- Adobe Analytics Developer Certified preferred
- Client facing skills: Smart casual, professional manner. Agile approach to client requirements. Confident in presenting and reporting.
- Personal skills: Good communication skills. You will need the ability to work independently, be self- motivated and well-organised.
To apply or find out more about the role, get in touch with our HR Director, Ruth Kisby on email@example.com.