Yard is a marketing and technology agency for brands looking to challenge and create change in their markets. We are fiercely pragmatic and always committed to delivering relevant and engaging digital experiences. We do this through sharp strategic thinking, smart creative ideation and reliable execution in search, content, data, platforms, campaigns, marketing and training.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to work as part of a growing commercially focused Client Services team. This role will own day-to-day client relationships, deliver hands-on strategic solutions and ensure a best-in-class service to clients.
Working as part of a growing commercially focused Client Services team, owning day-to-day client relationships, delivering hands-on strategic solutions. Working closely with our Search delivery team ensuring a best-in-class service to all clients. This role carries responsibilities within account management across our Search services including Technical SEO, Content, Digital PR, creative campaigns. Knowledge of data analytics and CRO is of benefit.
The successful candidate will have agency experience and the confidence to hit the ground running from day one. With the support of senior members of the team the successful candidate will be responsible for a group of great client accounts across diverse sectors.
- Successfully manage a key account
- Lead on day-to-day client communication with allocated clients
- Develop strong and lasting client relationships
- Support the Client Services team in delivering on growth plans
- Follow resourcing process to deliver agreed resource
- Work with agency heads of departments ensuring all phases of client work is delivered on time, achieving best-in-class standards
- Work closely with the Client Services team in revenue forecasting and delivery
- Develop an understanding of our proprietary technology platform Cubed
- Gain an understanding of the partner technologies that we work with e.g., Adobe and Google
- Through our brand values play a key role in exceeding client expectations
- Building strong relationships to nurture and grow your client accounts
Yard is an agency committed to both understanding what value clients might generate from their digital investments and helping them deliver and sustain this value through innovative products and services.
We expect all our employees to live our values in their day-to-day interactions with colleagues, clients and contacts:
- Firm financial footings (Commercialism, diligence, efficiency)
- Always leaning in (Listening, challenging, hunger)
- Finding ways through (Flexibility, pragmatism, speed)
- Earning the right (Humility, proactivity, altruism)
- Proving our value (Measuring, optimising, futureproofing)
- Being stronger together (Collaboration, sharing, partnering)
- Achieve client satisfaction targets
- Achieve account revenue targets (to be discussed once appointed and reviewed quarterly)
- Efficiency, quality and delivery targets
Competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Experience)
- Experience in account management (at least 3 years)
- Digital agency-side background
- Proven experience in client growth
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple client projects and tasks
- Commercial focus
- Proven track record of delivering successful projects for clients
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and associated technologies
- 2 years minimum SEO experience working with technical, content and digital PR delivery
- A knowledge of SEO best practice and ability to confidently explain tactics and strategies to clients
- Highly organised
- Strong people skills
- Self-starting attitude with the desire to learn and develop
- Team player
£30,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience).
To apply or find out more about the role, get in touch with our HR Director, Ruth Kisby on firstname.lastname@example.org.