As an outcome of a digital data health check conducted by Yard, Three approved our recommendation to implement a best practice analytics solution.
As part of a transformation programme Three was migrating all customers (B2C and B2B) from legacy platforms to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for content and Amdocs for e-commerce. The business had already invested in Adobe Analytics and needed to maximise the technology to deliver on digital data needs and provide accurate reporting.
Following our recommendation, the Three UK Digital team deployed a digital data layer for the first time. Adhering to industry best practice, standardising data collection and presenting in a consistent format to be used with marketing technologies such as Adobe Analytics. We created a data layer specification capturing the data points required to meet all digital data requirements identified during the original health check and discovery phases.
As this was a new process for Three, we educated and supported internal teams throughout each stage of the data layer implementation. This included briefing internal and external development teams on the specification, detailing expected outputs and cyclical release testing and feedback. Resulting in a digital data layer capturing all user interactions with Three’s new experience platforms.
We implemented and configured a best practice Adobe Analytics solution surfacing all required experience platform user interaction data. Through Analysis workspace (Adobe’s built in data visualisation functionality), we created a series of reports for both B2C / B2B digital teams, bringing the data to life and delivering insights for digital marketing decisions to be made.
- Accurate measuring of commercial journey funnels, bundled propositions, device financing and tiered tariffs with deeper granularity.
- Optimal attribution for accurate channel reporting.
- Future tracking and tagging deployments increased speed to market and cost efficiencies.
- Significantly improved the accuracy, reliability, and validity of analytics reports.
- Drive future direction of the experience layer (customer digital touchpoints) on where to improve and evolve.
- Aligning Three with industry best practice, creating a solid foundation to surface insights for digital marketing decisions.
- Real-time data providing an opportunity for action resulting in conversion rate uplift, driving increased revenue.