- 2021 UK Search Awards—Best Use of Data (SEO)
- 2021 Global Content Awards—Global ROI Content Campaign of the Year
- 2021 Global Content Awards—Best Use of Data in a Content Campaign
- The Drum Awards for Digital Industries 2021—Most Effective Use of Organic Search - Highly Commended
- Featured in Econsultancy—Best practice case study
Yard exceeded our expectations at every stage of this project. Not only did they secure over 8000 additional leads than originally forecasted but were responsible for driving a staggering $12 million in extra revenue for the brand. Our return on investment has been significant. Without doubt, Yard’s work has been extremely valuable in terms of our organic search strategy.— Michael Frearson, Head of International Brand
RingCentral was looking to increase its organic visibility and market share globally. Therefore, they required a global content strategy that focused on improving the quality and quantity of content across all key markets including the UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy and Spain.
The client wanted to achieve a minimum of 3 million unique visits across the UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy and Spain in 2021. So, they appointed us to devise a data-driven strategy that would deliver.
We began by building a global content strategy using Cubed, to help RingCentral understand the markets that would provide the best return on investment. We also created a forecast model to show how much organic growth was available in each of these markets and to form the main KPIs of their activity. We forecasted leads and revenue and reported on the results on a monthly basis.
To do this, we started with conducting localised keyword research in UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy and Spain. We then fed the keyword data into Cubed so we could understand the true value of each URL across all chosen markets. Cubed determines which keywords, URL, product and market will provide the best ROI and prioritises which pages should either be created or optimised for the best return.
Once the strategy model was built, we created localised content for each market, with a particular focus on the blog. We never just translate copy, we research and write every piece specifically for the local market in hand.
We managed, delivered and published the content across all markets. The results truly speak for themselves.
- Driven additional revenue of £9+ million
- ROI of 2,406% or £19 for every £1 spent
- Creating or optimising 177 pages of quality content
- Driving 460K visits across 9 months an uplift of 20% YoY
- Increased blog traffic by 366%
- Generated 8,277 extra leads