Head of campaigns
Yard is an agency committed to understanding what value clients can generate from their digital investments and helping them deliver and sustain this value through innovative products and services.
- Firm financial footings (Commercialism, diligence, efficiency)
- Always leaning in (Listening, challenging, hunger)
- Finding ways through (Flexibility, pragmatism, speed)
- Earning the right (Humility, proactivity, altruism)
- Proving our value (Measuring, optimising, future-proofing)
- Being stronger together (Collaboration, sharing, partnering)
Leading the Campaign Team, across creative, digital PR, link building, social and paid, the Head of Campaigns will be responsible for full production, from ideation, to go live and reporting on the impact of each individual campaign. The Head of Campaigns remit is to deliver the most visual, emotive and data driven campaigns, across organic, paid and link building channels, that increase awareness, coverage, brand awareness, links, traffic and revenue for all our amazing clients. Creativity, energy, enthusiasm, boldness and results-driven are just some of the attributes we’re looking for.
The Head of Campaigns is fully responsible for the campaign strategy for all our search clients, including managing individual campaigns’ resource and budget requirements. Commercial experience, as well as strategy experience, is vital.
WHat YOU’ll BE DOING
Campaign strategy and production
- Design campaign strategies for all search clients and for Yard internal activity across content, social, paid, digital PR and link building.
- Deliver campaigns that drive brand awareness, earn coverage and links from media, lifestyle and industry sites.
- Always test and push boundaries. Challenge the team and the wider search team to produce breath-taking and award-winning campaigns that drive positive results for our clients.
- Manage the entire campaign team and provide full support and training, sharing your experience and knowledge with the team.
- Full responsibility of the budget for campaigns and to ensure all campaigns are delivered within agreed budget and timeframes.
- Manage the campaign production process across clients and constantly refine to improve results and performance. Implement quality assurance and process development techniques with wider team members and client stakeholders.
- Ideation and conceptualisation for all existing and potential new clients.
- Implementation and management of all campaigns across all search clients.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and run test campaigns for Yard, introducing new content types as they emerge.
- Create and manage campaign delivery schedules, ensuring all deadlines are adhered to.
- Full responsibility for maintaining quality control for all campaign activity.
- Manage the Campaign Team (the in-house team and freelance researchers, writers, designers and editors) on campaign development and activation, implementation of content strategy, campaign content creation, brief writing, editing, proofing, commissioning of campaign work, Digital PR, link building and social strategy.
- Source the best freelance resource in the industry.
- Manage the budget and schedule when working with freelancers.
- Lead the creative and campaign team, bringing energy and a constant stream of creative ideas to all our clients and for Yard’s internal activity.
- Manage approval and feedback with internal and client stakeholders and be the final decision maker on all campaign activity.
- Maintain strong positive working relationships with client stakeholders.
- Be the face of Yard’s campaign division by being active across social and talking at events.
WHAT WE NEED
- At least 3 years experience of delivering content, social and digital PR cross channel campaigns.
- Proven experience working across SEO, Digital PR & Outreach, Social and Paid channels.
- Digital PR and link building strategy and implementation.
- Experience in managing a team and revenue streams.
- Proven experience in delivering award-winning campaigns.
- Demonstrative expertise in managing the creation of data driven and interactive campaigns.
- Understanding of analytics and campaign performance.
- SEO knowledge.
- Friendly, welcoming and empathetic leadership.
- Creative with a love for bringing ideas to life.
- Professional manner; strong verbal and written communication skills and an agile
- , solutions-based approach to client requirements. Ability to self-manage and prioritise tasks.
- Project / task and resource management.
- Time management / recording.
- Confident in communications with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The people, clients, departments (internal and external) that the position works closely with.
- Budget management for all campaign activity, ensuring profitability of each campaign and managing client’s budgets in the most efficient manner.