DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Yard is an agency committed to understanding the value clients can generate from their digital investments and helping them deliver and sustain this value through innovative products and services.
Yard is an independent digital agency specialising in data, technology and creativity. Data is the biggest game-changer of our time. It tells us everything we need to know, and we help brands unlock that information. Committed to delivering relevant and engaging digital experiences, and enabling an agile marketing approach. We do this through sharp strategic thinking, smart creative ideation and reliable digital execution.
We are looking for an experienced project manager skilled in planning and managing the delivery of complex digital projects for key clients to join our team of data specialists.
Whilst all staff are currently working remotely, due to our office locations Cardiff based would be preferred.
At Yard we are a living wage employer, allowing all employees to earn their true worth and what their families need to live on. We value diversity, and are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Yard is a unique and special place because of the sum of the people who choose to work here. We’d love you to join us and add to that unique equation.
To manage projects delivered by our data team on behalf of our clients from start to finish. Projects include enterprise level analytics implementations, data analysis and optimisation / personalisation programmes. Responsible for data team resource management across all client activity.
Cardiff based preferred.
- Firm financial footings (Commercialism, diligence, efficiency)
- Always leaning in (Listening, challenging, hunger)
- Finding ways through (Flexibility, pragmatism, speed)
- Earning the right (Humility, proactivity, altruism)
- Proving our value (Measuring, optimising, future-proofing)
- Being stronger together (Collaboration, sharing, partnering)
- Manage projects across the data team’s service offering from start to finish including project planning, overseeing delivery, client communication and risk / scope management
- Own resourcing process to ensure project and client commitments are met
- Work with data team leads ensuring all phases of client work is delivered on time achieving best-in-class standards
- Brief delivery teams thoroughly on tasks and projects so they understand expectations, timelines and budget
- Set up and manage projects using our project management software Jira
- Manage, track and report internally weekly on all client projects
- Gain an understanding of technologies that we work with including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and our proprietary platform Cubed
- Lead on day-to-day client communication on allocated projects / clients
- Develop strong and lasting client relationships
- Through our brand values play a key role in exceeding client expectations
- Projects delivered on time and within budget
- Efficient management of Data team resource ensuring client commitments are met and that projects/tasks are allocated to individuals with necessary capacity, skills and experience
WHAT WE NEED
- Web/digital project management (at least 3 years)
- Ability to liaise with clients and partners of all seniority levels on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple client projects and tasks
- Outstanding commercial acumen
- Proven track record of delivering successful projects for clients
- Digital Agency-side background preferred
- Project management qualification(s) preferred and/or knowledge of Agile and Prince2 methodologies
- Experience of using project management software tools e.g., MS Project, Jira.
- Experience of managing web development and/or analytics projects
- General understanding of tag management solutions and analytics software
- Highly organised
- Strong people skills
- Self-starting attitude with the desire to learn and develop
- Team player