Yard is an ambitious digital agency with big plans. We’re growing rapidly. And so, we’re adding new Yardies to the team to support that growth.
We are looking for a Digital PR Manager to join our talented team of Yardies in Edinburgh. Is this the role for you? Here’s what we are looking for:
MAKE A NOISE.
Somebody eager to get out there, getting our content in front of the right audiences and driving award-winning coverage.
Someone with a love of bringing digital PR campaigns to life. Always exploring new ideas, and pushing boundaries. Dedicated to producing award-winning Digital PR campaigns that delight clients and deliver results.
Back up the noise with results. A self-starter, motivated to identify and deliver the highest quality coverage, maintaining integrity and credibility. Delivering coverage and organic growth for all of our search clients is what it is all about. Data-driven, results-focused.
Of course, if you think you’d be a great fit for this role, the full spec can be found below.
In the meantime, if this sounds like a job you’d genuinely enjoy, do get in touch.
Role: Digital PR Manager
Reports to: Head of Campaigns
Supporting the Head of Campaigns, working within the digital PR team to achieve coverage for all of our search clients. We’re looking for someone to push the boundaries, test what’s possible and challenge all of our ways of working to make constant improvements to our digital PR service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
- Make a noise. Get your content in front of the right audience
- Develop highly successful processes and ways of working
- Drive coverage and subsequent organic across all clients
- Audience development and insight
- Digital PR strategy for all content campaigns across all clients
- Promote Yard as the go to agency for sites looking for quality campaigns and digital PR
- Report on successes / failures of each campaign
- Manage and implement targets
- Monitor / report on coverage
- Manage budgets
- Continuous internal training
- Improve efficiency and ways of working
- At least 3 years’ experience of delivering content, social and digital PR cross channel campaigns
- Proven experience working across SEO, Digital PR & Outreach, Social and Paid channels
- Digital PR and link building strategy and implementation
- Proven experience in delivering award-winning campaigns
- Friendly, welcoming and empathetic leadership
- Creative with a love for bringing ideas to life
- Professional manner; strong verbal and written communication skills and an agile, solutions-based approach to client requirements. Ability to self-manage and prioritise tasks
- Project / task and resource management
- Time management / recording
- Confident in communications with both internal and external stakeholders
We’re super proud of our ‘Yardie culture’ and staff satisfaction is paramount to us so we work hard to ensure that the workplace is a positive and inspiring place to be, encouraging all our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance.