Job Title: Digital PR & Content Executive
As part of your role, you’ll work alongside a fun, highly skilled team of content and outreach experts to create, implement and measure success on a number of digital campaigns.
As part of the SEO team, you’ll gain a wider understanding of digital marketing and receive training from some of the best in the industry.
Responsibilities and objectives:
To manage the promotion of content. Undertaking research, sourcing of prospects, contacting and communications. Supporting the SEO team in content production.
To build and develop long term relationships with a range of individuals, organisations and publishers.
- Create / oversee / manage / review / improve outreach campaigns.
- Match target sites to specific content ideas, taking a number of specifications into consideration.
- Source / vet / approve sites that relate to specific outreach campaigns
- Draft tailored outreach emails
- Draft telephone scripts for each new piece of content
- Contact sites for outreach campaigns via email / telephone
- PR approach when building relationships with bloggers / sites
- Monitor and report performance against agreed deliverables and targets
- Report on overall success of outreach campaigns
- Review existing processes with a view to improve
- Create processes for new tactics
- Ensure project plans and audit trails are properly maintained
- Communicate and report on activities to clients where appropriate
- Suggest content types to help deliver client’s campaign targets. For client’s own and partner sites
- Support content team on content production where necessary
- Deliver work to clients. Gather approval and feedback
- Deliver work to internal or client stakeholders
- Maintain quality control throughout the process
- Previous experience in digital would be beneficial, but not necessary
- Ability to self manage and prioritise tasks
- Client competitor monitoring / reports
- Content creation
- Work well as part of a team
- Take feedback and be able to put it into practice
- Introduce new and improved ways of working for the team
- Project / task management
- Time management / recording
- Use Jira project management system
- Manage internal and client stakeholders of tasks
- Client meetings
- On-site client visits / working
- Represent Yard at industry events (in and out of core work hours)
- Any design experience would be beneficial
Qualifications and experience:
- Either a Marketing / PR / Business graduate (or related), or currently working towards
- The role is ideal for someone with recent PR and/or digital marketing experience or looking to make their first move into the industry
- Full training provided
THE YARD GUARANTEE:
We’re strongly committed to providing the highest possible standards of training and mentoring and to delivering amazing career development opportunities – many of our senior roles are filled from within the existing team and we encourage regular reviews and catch ups during the probation period of a new role to ensure everything’s running smoothly.
We’re super proud of our ‘Yardie culture’ and staff satisfaction is paramount to us so we work hard to ensure that the workplace is a positive and inspiring place to be, encouraging all our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance by sticking to a 9-5 working day, where possible.
Team lunches, meetings and brainstorming sessions are commonplace in a bid to encourage team building and a supportive, welcoming office environment and this is all in addition to our contractual benefits.
If this all sounds right up your street and you’re keen to join in, then send your CV and covering letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’d be the perfect fit for us and we’ll be in touch if we’d like to have a chat.