Job Title: Account Manager
Reports to: Head of Search & Content
Close date: 7th December
Yard is an ambitious digital marketing agency based in the heart of Edinburgh. We’re undergoing unprecedented levels of growth and need an experienced Account Manager to join our team.
We’re looking for a talented, proactive and hardworking individual that can deliver industry leading levels of client communication and has the ambition to help us exceed our plans for growth.
What sets us apart from similar roles is the level of expertise and resource you’ll have at your disposal. We have some of the best data analysts, content production staff and digital marketers in the business supporting you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES:
- Successfully manage and exceed client expectations
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with our clients
- Demonstrable knowledge of SEO, content marketing and analytics
- Ensure smooth delivery of strategy for all clients
- Plan and manage internal resources to deliver strategy in an efficient and profitable manner
- Scheduling of projects and campaigns
- Reporting / forecasting and reporting dashboard management
- Brief delivery teams on tasks and projects
- Understands the importance of deadlines and quality assurance across all projects
- Manage client budgets and provide regular updates to senior management and finance team
- Identify risks and potential resourcing/delivery issues
- Monitoring and internal reporting of workflow
- Proof, sense-check and edit outgoing documentation and communications
- Arrange and facilitate internal and client meetings/calls
- Client reporting and progress updates
- Liaise with account management team to manage workflow/resourcing between Edinburgh/Cardiff offices
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and associated technologies
- SEO content marketing and analytics experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role (proven experience and success)
- Mixture of both agency and client-side experience preferable
- Basic understanding of analytics, data, tag management
- JIRA, project management tools and processes
- Strong understanding of and ability to identify marketing KPIs and key deliverables
- The ability to quickly adapt, problem solve and learn
- Self-starting attitude with the desire to learn and develop your skills
- An affection for our just-f##n-do-it attitude to making things happen
THE YARD GUARANTEE:
We’re strongly committed to providing the highest possible standards of training and mentoring and to delivering amazing career development opportunities – many of our senior roles are filled from within the existing team and we encourage regular reviews and catch ups during the probation period of a new role to ensure everything is running smoothly.
We’re super proud of our ‘Yardie culture’ and staff satisfaction is paramount to us so we work hard to ensure that the workplace is a positive and inspiring place to be, encouraging all our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance by sticking to a 9-5 working day, where possible.
Team lunches, meetings and brainstorming sessions are commonplace in a bid to encourage team building and a supportive, welcoming office environment and this is all in addition to our contractual benefits.
- Competitive salary & annual pay reviews
- Performance related annual bonus
- Beautiful city centre office
- Personal development time, working towards a Digital Marketing Diploma
- Gym membership
- Well stocked beer fridge, fruit, bacon rolls
- Flexible work scheme
THE NEXT STEP:
If this all sounds right up your street and you’re keen to join in, then send your CV and covering letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’d be the perfect fit for us and we’ll be in touch if we’d like to have a chat.