account manager – data
Owning day-to-day client relationships to ensure a best-in-class service to clients.
Role: Account manager – data services
Reports to: account director
Yard is a performance marketing and technology agency for brands looking to challenge and create change in their markets. We are fiercely pragmatic and always committed to delivering relevant and engaging digital experiences. We do this through sharp strategic thinking, smart creative ideation and reliable execution in search, content, data, platforms, campaigns, marketing and training.
We are looking for an Account Manager to work as part of a growing commercially-focused Client Services team. This role will own day-to-day client relationships, deliver hands-on strategic solutions and ensure a best-in-class service to clients.
Whilst all staff are currently working a hybrid model, due to our office location Cardiff based would be preferred.
At Yard we are a living wage employer, allowing all employees to earn their true worth and what their families need to live on. We value diversity, and are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Yard is a unique and special place because of the sum of the people who choose to work here. We’d love you to join us and add to that unique equation.
Working as part of a growing commercially focused Client Services team, owning day to day client relationships, delivering hands on strategic solutions. Working closely with our delivery teams ensuring a best-in-class service to all clients. This role carries responsibilities within account management across all our data services including: data analytics, data analysis and data-driven optimisation.
The successful candidate will have agency experience and the confidence to hit the ground running from day one. With the support of senior members of the team the successful candidate will be responsible for a group of great client accounts across diverse sectors.
Cardiff based preferred.
Yard is an agency committed to both understanding what value clients might generate from their digital investments and helping them deliver and sustain this value through innovative products and services.
We expect all our employees to live our values in their day to day interactions with colleagues, clients and contacts:
- Firm financial footings (Commercialism, diligence, efficiency)
- Always leaning in (Listening, challenging, hunger)
- Finding ways through (Flexibility, pragmatism, speed)
- Earning the right (Humility, proactivity, altruism)
- Proving our value (Measuring, optimising, future-proofing)
- Being stronger together (Collaboration, sharing, partnering)
- Successfully manage a group of client accounts
- Lead on day to day client communication with allocated clients
- Develop strong and lasting client relationships
- Support the Client Services team in delivering on growth plans
- Follow resourcing process to ensure required resources are scheduled
- Work with agency heads of departments ensuring all phases of client work is delivered on time achieving best-in-class standards
- Work closely with the Client Services team in revenue forecasting and delivery
- Gain an understanding of our proprietary technology platform Cubed
- Gain an understanding of the partner technologies that we work with e.g. Adobe and Google
- Through our brand values play a key role in exceeding client expectations
- Building strong relationships to nurture and grow your clients accounts
- Achieve account revenue targets (to be discussed once appointed and reviewed quarterly)
- Client satisfaction at expected levels
WHAT WE NEED
- Experience in client services (at least 2 years)
- Agency-side background – preferably digital
- Ability to liaise with clients and partners of all seniority levels on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capable of promoting the expansion of business with clients
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple client accounts and tasks
- Commercial understanding
- Proven track record of delivering successful projects for clients
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Track record in adding value to clients accounts
- Highly organised
- Strong people skills
- Self-starting attitude with the desire to learn and develop
- Team player